Rev. Melvin R. Campbell, seated, center. Thomas Synnott, seated right of Rev. Campbell
The church archives has all of the original blueprints for the building of the church in 1904.
Church choir under the direction of Mr. Fred Starke, far left
Mr. Fred Starke, Music Director, and the choir
Dr. Botsford died in 1925 at the age of 99. He was the oldest citizen of Woodbury, NJ.
Corner of Mantua and South Princeton Avenues
Isaac Stevenson, Treasurer and a Director of the Mantua Land and Imprevement Company
Early Sunday Bulletin
Early in the winter of 1872, the church commenced to solicit funds for the building of a chapel. In May ground was broken, and by September 22 when the church was organized "in the hardly yet completed building", it was almost free of debt.
Location of first Presbyterian Church
Raymond Hilliard Gage,Jr., Rev.R. H. Gage, Carrie Pardee Worden Gage, James Worden Gage
Rev. Gage was with the Memorial Presbyterian Church, Wenonah at least until 1930. He was also treasurer of the Wenonah Library from its founding until he died in 1932. He is buried in the Wenonah Cemetery. To view his grave follow the link below.
Rev. Gage and family about 1905.