1913 Program for the Formal Opening of the Y.M.C.A. Building
Inside of the program -
Current appearance of 6 N. Marion Ave., built as the first Wenonah School building in 1878, next, in 1894, when the stone school building was put into use, used as Noblit's Hall and sometimes called the Wenonah Opera House, followed by its use in 1913 as the Y.M.C.A. Building and in 1922 as the American Legion building, when the American Legion began using the old railroad station for meetings it was sold and has since been used as a residence.
A more complete history of the use of the structure is available on this site in the November, 2012 issue of the Wenonah Historical Society newsletter.