3 East Mantua Avenue, late 1800's
Here's a great photo of 3 East Mantua Avenue in late 1800s with a brief history at the top. (Courtesy of WHS Museum)
3 EAST MANTUA AVENUE BUILT BY BENJAMIN F. COLES IN 1880 SOLD TO RICHARD CLARK FOR USE AS A GENERAL STORE WHO CARRIED ON THIS BUSINESS FOR 15 YEARS AND SOLD TO JOHN MADARA (SHOWN IN PICTURE) LATER BROWN'S THEN BILL SEIDERS HARDWARE STORE CALLED 'LITTLE STORE AROUND THE CORNER' BOUGHT BY MILTON & MURIEL WEBB IN 1925 AND SOLD TO JIM AND ELEANOR ROSS IN 1947 TO BECOME THE JIM-EL SWEET SHOPPE THEN SOLD TO BILL AND MARGE FOX TO BECOME MARGE'S LUNCHEONETTE, THEN BOWKER'S CARRIAGE STOP, NOW MARY KAYE.
See a picture from inside the general store and read more about this building at this link.
A view inside from the 1960s can be seen here.